Buy 2 nights and get the 3rd night free! Dreaming of a long ski weekend? How about a few days away to immerse yourself in the gorgeous winter landscapes and crisp mountain air in Jackson Hole? Let us make it […]
The Terra Resort Group announces winter packages and specials available at Hotel Terra and Teton Mountain Lodge.
Hotel Terra Specials
- Teen Extreme - Ideal for the teenager looking to explore the extreme “skiing star inside. This four night package includes a three-day “Fall Line” camp with the Jackson Hole Mountain Resort, where teens can explore the legendary ski area’s most majestic terrain and even pick up a few new moves. A new copy of Teton Gravity Research’s new Extreme Skiing DVD, RE:Session, a signed poster by the film’s local stars and a Hotel Terra black beanie cap are also included. Package price starts at $505 based on two adults and one teenager 13-18. Other pricing available based on different numbers/ages in party. Rates do not include tax or resort fee.
- Winter Eco-Scape - Designed for guests looking for the finest Jackson Hotel winter experience, this four night package offers one day of private guided skiing or ski lesson at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort, a snowcoach tour in Yellowstone National Park, lift tickets to the Jackson Hole Mountain Resort for two adults for one day and a 50-minute spa treatment in Chill Spa at Hotel Terra. Package rates start at $598 per night (based on two adults) and vary depending on dates of stay. Rates do not include tax, gratuities or resort fees.
- Backcountry Eco-Adventure - Jackson Hole is known for its spectacular, pristine backcountry skiing, as well as world-class backcountry guides. Hotel Terra is known for preserving this very same natural environment, while offering the best combination of lodging, service and amenities slopeside to the ski resort. This package brings these two leading forces together, adds a recycled 2010 Mountainsmith backcountry pack, and an apres ski recovery massage. Package price starts at $529 per night, based on single occupancy. Rates do not include tax, gratuities or resort fees. This package is also available for double occupancy, where one or both people participate.
- Spa Takeover - For guests who would like to take a break from skiing, they have the option to float above the rest in spa-induced bliss at Chill Spa. There is no better place to get together for a truly relaxing getaway than at Chill Spa at Hotel Terra. This package allows spa goers to take over the entire 6th floor of the spa with a decadent day filled with massages, facials, spa products, champagne, pedicures, hot tubs, steam showers and access to the entire Sky Lounge. Cap it off by retiring to a spacious two bedroom suite. Package rates start at between $2,127 per night, based on six person occupancy ($355 per person, per night). Rates do not include tax or resort fees and vary according to dates of stay.
- Ski Green - Hotel Terra offers the essentials for an ideal ski vacation at a great value with the Ski Green Package. Combining the AAA Four Diamond luxury with their environmentally sustainable operations and spaces, Hotel Terra brings the Jackson Hole ski vacation to a new level of eco-luxury. With a starting rate of just $234 per night, that includes breakfast and ski tickets daily, it’s the best value in Jackson Hole. Depending on date of travel, savings can go up to 18%.
For reservations or more information on all Hotel Terra packages, visit www.hotelterrajacksonhole.com or call (800) 631-6281.
Teton Mountain Lodge & Spa Specials
- Family Freedom - This package is designed for parents to create the perfect balance of family togetherness and one-on-one fun. While the little ones perfect their technique in three full days of ski school, parents can hit the slopes without being confined to the bunny hill. The offer also includes daily breakfast, babysitting service one night as well as a candlelit dinner for two at Cascade Grill House & Spirits. In the mornings, before parting ways on the mountain, the whole clan can gather at Cascade to feast and fuel up at the continental breakfast buffet. Package price starts at $526 per night (based on two adults and two kids below 6 years old – other pricing available for different family configurations.) Prices vary according to dates of stay and do not include tax or resort fee.
- Best of Both Worlds - Skiers ultimate dream comes true with this package. Offering four nights of skiing bliss, powder enthusiasts can ski both sides of the Tetons with two days at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort, known for its perfect glades and blows and two days at Grand Targhee, known for one of the softest powder conditions in the West. Package rates start at $292 per night, depending on dates of stay, and do not include tax or resort fee.
- Heli – Heaven - Teton Mountain Lodge & Spa has teamed up with celebrated High Mountain Heli to offer the premiere Heli ski vacation to guests. With access to 305,000-acres of pristine and dramatic terrain, High Mountain Heli offers a day of epic mountain skiing right from out the back door of Teton Mountain Lodge. Package rates start at $863 per night, and vary depending on dates of stay. Package includes one days of heli-skiing for two adults, and doesn’t include taxes or resort fee.
- Skier’s Dream - If you love to ski, this package is a dream- come-true: plush, comfortable, slopeside accommodations, a delicious hearty breakfast each day and lift tickets to the legendary terrain of Jackson Hole Mountain Resort. Nestled in the heart of the intimate Teton Village, the lodge is located just steps from the brand new Aerial Tram. Home to a 12,000 square foot Spa, a rooftop hot tub, indoor and outdoor heated pools, a fitness center and a hot apres ski bar, Teton Mountain Lodge & Spa is the skier’s choice for the ultimate vacation. The Skier’s Dream package starts at $494 per person for four nights (based on two-person occupancy). Prices vary according to dates of stay and do not include tax or resort fee. Depending on date of travel, savings can go up to 18%.
For more information or reservations for all Teton Mountain Lodge packages, visit www.tetonlodge.com or call (800) 631-6271.
About Terra Resort Group
Formed in November 2006, Terra Resort Group’s dynamic new management team is comprised of industry leaders and top talent from hospitality and business arenas. Prior to Terra Resort Group, company President Jamie Yarrow was with Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts for 18 years, most recently as General Manager of Four Seasons Palm Beach. He led the opening management team for Four Seasons Resort Jackson Hole. Rob DesLauriers, a former professional skier turned developer and hotelier, serves as Chairman of Terra Resort Group and was the developer of Hotel Terra. Among other successes, DesLauriers launched the adjacent slope-side Teton Mountain Lodge & Spa in 2002, a 145-room luxury hotel that emulates the great park lodges of the American West, also a member of the Terra Resort Group.